A couple only have eyes for each other at a Beatles concert in Wigan, 13 October 1964.
I think my hair is confused
I LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE "YOU LITTLE SHIT" IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT AND IT’S MAGICAL
Favourite post on tumblr
This is what happens when we have a two year hiatus
I’m enjoying the thing.
I am so proud to be a part of this fandom
I lost it at the Gallefreyan one
KATIE MCGRATH IN THE NEW JURASSIC PARK MOVIE OMG
if you think you are unattractive just remember you look like your ancestors and hey all of them got laid
but what if you were adopted
I’m not up on the whole genetics thing
if you’re adopted you still have to have biological ancestors right
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
White Heterosexuals in Love
Coming to theatres next spring, a love story that is vaguely forbidden between two kind of sarcastic, innocent cisgender people who grew up in middle class american families.
Based on a book featuring White People Almost Kissing